I have been having jaw pain for some months now,

Patient : I have been having jaw pain for some months now, with clicking and whatnot, but today I feel asleep on my left side for about a half hour and since I woke up, about four hours ago, I have been having a strange sensation when I swallow... Feels almost like the left side of my upper neck, just under the jawline, is stiff and doesn't want to move normally when I'm swallowing... I'm not having noticeable swelling or pain or trouble breathing, but I would say this is trouble swallowing... I'm trying not to panic because it could be the way I napped on it, but I'm not sure! Thank you!
Symptoms:  Symptoms : tightness in left side of upper neck when swallowing, just under jawline