I have been having left leg cramps and hip, left

Patient

Q: I have been having left leg cramps and hip, left groin pain for the last couple of weeks. If I do anything like carry laundry up the stairs I start to have leg spasms that radiate from my groin, buttocks and down my leg.

I've had X-rays and nothing shows up. My obgyn thought that the pelvic pain could be due to scar tissue from my salpingostomy for an ectopic pregnancy last year but I haven't had any issues up until now and the pain is much lower and concentrated in my leg and inner thigh and lower stomach near my pubic bone.

I did move in February and had issues with back spasms after lifting some heavy furniture but that subsided by March. I walk a lot of stairs at work.

I stopped taking the birth control pill in March and had a problem with a functional cyst the first month off which has since resolved.

I am a healthy 31 year old, I'm 5'8" and weigh 155 lbs.

What could be causing these issues?

Symptoms:  Left leg, hip, inner thigh and groin pain
Doctor