I have been having nose bleeds for months It

Patient : I have been having nose bleeds for months. It started when I was exercising. That stopped and then it started bleeding every time I would get upset. Now it just bleeds for no reason. Even when I'm just sitting on the couch. I have very good blood pressure and I do not take any prescription medications. I take a multi vitamin and a few other vitamins but that's all. Is this something I should be worried about? It is has been going on now for four months.
Symptoms:  Nose Bleed and nothing else
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com Nasal bleeds are mostly due to local causes such as vasc ular congestion or nasal dryness. Sometimes it could start due to hypertension. I will advise you to get it examined by an ENT surgeon to rule out polyps or hypertrophied turbinates. Hope this was helpful, Regards