I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks post ablation.

Patient : I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks post ablation was about 3-4 years ago. Both home tests were negative. Can this still be pregnancy or a hormonal imbalance possibly?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is surprising to learn that at this age you have undergone uterine ablation which i s going to decrease your chances of pregnancy. If it was undertaken for menorrhagia, then still it was a wrong choice altogether during reproductive age group. If you are experiencing early pregnancy symptoms but the tests are negative then you aren't not pregnant and it's likely to be PMS symptoms. Hope this helps. Regards