I have been having problems since the beginning of my

Patient

Q: I have been having problems since the beginning of my pregnancy with fainting. I spend most of my time standing on on my feet at work and it happens most often while I'm working. Some days it happens every hour or so. Other days I'm fine and it happens once if I sit down for the rest of my shift. What happens is: I start to feel dizzy, it gets hard to breath, my hearing fades but is replaced by a loud constant beep, I get hot and sweat instantly, I feel weak and have to lay flat on the floor immediately or I lose consciousness. It's happened hundreds of times already and don't know what is it and how I can prevent it or if it's affecting my baby. 28 weeks today. My gynecologist said it's probably a symptom of the pregnancy and hasn't been looking more into it. I think something is wrong and would like to know how to prevent my body from doing this. Please help

Symptoms:  Pale skin, dizziness, tingling sensation in fingers or hands, drowsiness, difficulty breathing, beeping in ears, hearing fades, vision blurs, weakness in the legs
Doctor