I have been having problems with everything that is controle

Patient : I have been having problems with everything that is controled by the pituitary gland all of my adult life. an indochronolgist did nlood test and tells me that nothing is wrong, had an mri done 2 weeks ago and tells me that everything looks fine. My manhood is gone, no desires for anything,the left side of my face has looks as if i have had a stroke or bells pulsy but i have been having pain and numbness in 3/4bof my face. Any ideas?