I have been having several abnormally painful cramping for t

Patient : I have been having several abnormally painful cramping for three days now. I started my menstrual cycle Friday that passed, normally by now it should slow down. But this evening starting about 6:15 I started feeling heavy clotting coming and they just continued to come along with am extreme abundance of blood, it just slowed down now about 7:30, and my stomach is tightening beneath my navel as though there are two lumps inside there. Please I need to know if I should go to the emergency room and what might be wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Heavy cramping, abnormally large blood clots coming back to back. Heavy amounts of blood. And tightness in the lower abdomen like it's two lumps in my lower abdomen.
I have been having several ...-1