Thanks for your query, albeit short.
Please give me additional information:
- Since when has this problem started?
- Does this happen only in the morning?
- Any relation to food or any beverages
- What is the color, consistency, smell / any blood or mucus ?
- Do you suffer from any medical problem like diabetes or hypothyroidism?
- Any other information you would like to share?
Answers to these queries have an inbuilt answers and will help me to assist you the best.
I would advise you the following:
Get the stools checked for 3 consecutive day.
Tests of blood: CBC, liver, thyroid function and Sugar and kidney functions.
Ultrasonography of the abdomen to start with and CT scan of the abdomen to confirm if any findings are there.
Please give the feedback so that we can discuss further to get a probable diagnosis and plan a treatment
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.