I have been having several problems with the skrodum groin

Q: I have been having several problems with the skrodum groin area for the past 5 months. Had a cyst, then epididimitus, then an inguinal hernia. This is all compound on the same side, not one at a time. I did get hernia surgery 3 weeks ago. I have also been worried about torsion but it was never looked into. Last night i rolled over and ended up dragging my leg over my bad testicle and it felt like my testical rolled. immediate sharp pain only to be releived by removing my compression shorts but i have had an increase in pain throughout the day. I was doing a once over tonight and i discovered that when i flexed, what ever muscle it is that pulls your balls up, only my good testicle gets pulled up. Im worried that i torsioned the testicle off...

Symptoms:  Pain, and drooping of right testicle more than normal.