I have been having severe lower abdominal pain since frI

Patient : I have been having severe lower abdominal pain since frI day night with nausea and abdominal bloating. I went to er yesterday and was diagnosed with a bladder infection I have no symptoms of a bladder infection the pain is getting worse and so is bloating I can't hardly eat anything I am light headed. My problem is I don't ever really get temperatures I had a really bad kidney infection and didn't get a fever. Is this a bladder infection or worse??
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is possible to have a UTI that causes symptoms of nausea and abdominal bloating. If y ou think that you have these, please see a Doctor to get medications for the UTI. You need painkillers and antibiotics to help treat you. If not, you could also be having other organ infections like Prostate, uterus or the colon. Hope this helps. See a Doctor ASAP.