I have been having slight abdominal pain kind of like

Patient

Q: I have been having slight abdominal pain kind of like a period but a lot less severe. My ribs ache now and then, I'm getting a slight headache that comes and goes, I've lost my appetite, i have this white/pale yellow odor less vaginal discharge and a little bit of blood the other day but my period isn't due for another two weeks.

Doctor

The symptoms that you are experiencing are commonly experienced if in the mid-cycle due to ovulation and ovulation bleeding which is associated with thick mucoid vaginal discharge, abdominal cramps, headache, and mild light brown discharge per vaginum, all of which indicates that ovulation has occurred. The bleeding may last for a few days and then shall stop on their own. It's normal. However, you may use hot fomentation to soothe the pain and keep yourself hydrated to counter the headaches.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.