I have been having some abdominal discomfort recently Not necessarily

Patient : I have been having some abdominal discomfort recently. Not necessarily pain, just discomfort. It will shift different areas between all 4 quadrants, usually away from the midline. There is no change in stool - I alternate between formed stool and loose semi-formed stool. There is no blood in the stool (2 negative FOBT). I take omeprazole 20mg daily. I am morbidly obese (BMI 54) and am dieting and losing weight. Nothing about my diet has changed. I am 26yo. I seem to have more gas recently and a more noisy stomach but otherwise no change. A couple of episodes of cramping with diarrhea in the last month or so. I just added a probiotic to my diet last week and it seems to have helped some with the gas. Any idea what could be causing this discomfort? I tend to be a worrier and of course my mind jumped immediately to cancer (no family hx of colorectal ca).