I have been having upper abdominal Pain since Sunday I

Patient : I have been having upper abdominal Pain since Sunday. I feel Like I need to belch all the. The pain is not constant but comes and goes through out the. When it hits it is intense and only last for a couple of seconds. It seems to radiate up my chest and through my back. Should I be concerned?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Yes, certainly you should be concerned. Pain in the upper abdomen should be taken seriou sly, EKG for the heart to be done immediately. If normal then go for upper GI Endoscopy. Get started on PPI, Antacids, domperidone. Keep away from stress and anxiety. Soft bland diet. No aerated drinks No smoking and drinking alcohol. Consult Gastroentrologist. Hope this helps you. All the best.