I have been in a warm client for the last

Patient : I have been in a warm client for the last six weeks and I have noticed that my arthritis is feeling much better in my joints. Just a quick question...is it normal that your knees will feel better in a warmer client?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.All joint pain including arthritis feel better in warm climate and feel worst in cold climate and when humidity is more. This is because in warm climate inflammation of joints decreases. It is normal to feel better in warm climate. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.