I have been married to my husband for 18years without

Q: I have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. on this faithful day, I decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and I came across a story of a man who Dr saulat helped his wife to conceive a baby. I decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. Today i am a proud mom. Words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. He caste a pregnancy spell on me and I noticed I was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. I am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. I urge you to contact him via email: saulatspellhome@yahoo.com this is the solution to every single mother around the globe. Distance is not a Barrier; he will surely make your dreams come through. You want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live

A:   Thank you for your story.

But this is not the forum to talk about such a story. Thank you for your understanding.

Good luck to you