Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been masturbating 2-3 times a day without lube

I have been masturbating 2-3 times a day without lube

Patient: I have been masturbating 2-3 times a day without lube for a year. I am a 23 year old male in fantastic health, but this skin on my penis seems stretched and not as elastic as it once once. Specifically, along the bottom of the shaft, down the middle, it wrinkles and bunches up when flaccid and is unsightly. This didn’t always happen, and I know has been caused by masturbation. My question is, is there anything I can do to rejuvenate the skin on my penile shaft and five it it’s tighter, youthful appearance once again?

Symptoms: Stretched, sagging skin.

Doctor: Hi.I have read your history and understood your problem of losing the elasticity of the skin at the base of the peni s due to dry masturbation 2-3 times a day for a year.Yes, this can occur and wherein the elastic tissues are overstretched to the extent that the appearance must be akin to striae albicans one get after delivery of losing weight very fast.Do not worry.The possible treatment can be in the form of:Take therapeutic dosages of Vitamin A and D.Continue on taking Multivitamins with Lycopene and GinsengWell lubricated masturbation without stretching the part which is at the problem.This will rejuvenate the area and the skin well.You may also consult a skin specialist just in case you feel so.Wish you good health