I have been off my birth control for a few months

Patient : I have been off my birth control for a few months. I still haven't gotten my period and I'm just worried I am pregnant. I've taken 5 tests in 6 months and they keep coming back negative.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you already got your pregnancy tests done and they are negative, then you are not p regnant at all. Also if your menses have been delayed for 5 months in a row , then you should get yourself evaluated for PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome which can cause delayed menses or a hormonal profile may be done to rule out hypothyroidism or hyper prolactinemia which can also lead to amenorrhoea. So it is suggested that you visit your Physician for a detailed gone examination and labs with an ultrasound pelvis to reach a working diagnosis. Hope this helps. Regards