I have been off work the last week with what

Q: I have been off work the last week with what my doctor thought was gastroenteritis. Iv had a fever, anything I eat will not stay in my body and I have had severe diarrhoea every day. My tummy is very swollen and round and extremely tender to touch, my symptoms seem to be getting worse and now the pain has spread into my lower back and down both legs. I have no energy and am so uncomfortable I don't know what to do. I saw a doctor today who took a stool sample and is taking blood on Tuesday but I am freaking out. On top of this I haven't had a period for over two months now but I took home pregnancy tests the first month I missed my period and it came back negative. I would love a quick opinion to what you think is going on.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: sever diarrhoea, stomach pain and swelling, back and Leg pain, nausea, tiredness, weakness