I have been on Alesse combination birth control (28 day)

Q: I have been on Alesse combination birth control (28 day) for almost 3 months. during the 2nd month i took some of my active pills 3 hours late, i took all of my placebo pills and engaged in sexual intercourse during my fertile window 5 days after my last period. I took all of my first week active pills at the correct time during those 5 days except for the day i had sex, which i took that pill an hour late. We used a condom but he pulled it off at one point because it was uncomfortable, which i know brings a higher risk. what is the percentage or the chances of becoming pregnant? I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy 2 days before my period will begin and have taken a pregnancy test 14 days after ovulation date which was negative. Is it too early to test?

Symptoms:  Back pain, migraine, sensitive nipples, increase in body temperature, tender breasts, heightened smell