I have been on depot for a year or more

Patient : I have been on depot for a year or more and I've only received my shot late twice I have unprotected sex almost 3x a day almost every day my abdomen has been cramping and I have been sleeping a whole lot more could I be pregnant
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There can be many causes of abdominal pain. It does not have to be due to pregnancy but it could be. Here is what you can do. Wait for 1 week to cross after your date of periods to take a preg test. If positive, please see a Gynecologist to confirm the pregnancy. Hope this helps you. All the best.