I have been on my first shot of Cyclofem, it's

Patient : I have been on my first shot of Cyclofem, it's my 12 days on it. My breast feels so heavy, sore and enlarged instead of feeling a little nausea and dizzy. I have never been pregnant before and not planning to be, I got the shot on my 5 days of period. Is all that symptoms are Cyclofem side effects and how long it may occurs before my body adjusted to the shot? I'm so anxious. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Sore breast, tenderness and engorgement, darkening nipples during the first 2 weeks usage of birth control shot (Cyclofem).