I have been on my mirena 2 years now

Patient : I have been on my mirena 2 years now and I'm spotting a lot and having very bad abdominal pains. I also took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. Could the text be right?
I have been on my mirena 2 ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The image attached is not relevant to your question. There is a possibility of concept ion with a mirena in situ, it could mean a failure of contraception. Pain in the abdomen and spotting also favour pregnancy chances. Kindly see a gynecologist and get a beta hCG blood test done which is more accurate in predicting a pregnancy and act accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards