I have been on my period for 11 days with

Patient

Q: I have been on my period for 11 days with little clotting. I am having no cramping or pain and it is not to heavy just constant.

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If you feel that your menses have lasted longer and that this is being happening since couple of cycles already then it is required for you to get a serum estradiol levels done to rule out any estrogen deficiency in the follicular phase. If ruled out then bleeding can be controlled with the use of antifibrinolytics like TRANEXAMIC ACID tabs thrice a day which are available on prescription.
In either case, you should be visiting your physician for a gynecological evaluation and examination.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,