I have been on the pill for exactly one year

Patient

Q: I have been on the pill for exactly one year now but during last month I did not take the pill for two straight weeks bc of doctor pharmacy miscommunication. I resumed this month and the BC gave me breast tenderness one week, and the next week I had a yeast infection then a seven day period! I wasn't alarmed bc I knew my body had to get used to the hormones again but now I have been bleeding for 9 days. Sometimes it's bright red and most times it's brown. Please help

Symptoms:  Bright red spotting and brown spotting
Doctor

The abnormal bleeding and spotting pattern is due to the consumption of pills at irregular intervals. This could have led to a hormonal imbalance and bleeding is known side effect of the pills.
It is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests and ultrasound examination.
The doctor will put you on pills accordingly.

Hope this helped.