I have been pooping liquid for the last couple days

Patient

Q: I have been pooping liquid for the last couple days and it started off like brown poopy water a little bit chunky then it has turned to more of a urine colour with less poo particles should i be concerned

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

What you are describing seems to be Gastric infection. It seems that you have a bacterial type of diarrhea since its very watery in nature.

Talk to a Doctor to get antibiotics which will help you. Do not take tablets like antispasmodics which will make your situation worse by prevent outflow of bacteria through diarrhea. The bacteria will cause further infection.

I hope this helps you. All the best.