I have been really itchy since the beginning of may

Patient : I have been really itchy since the beginning of may 2015. I started itching on my inner thighs, and then the bottom area of my buttocks. It spread to my knee areas. Then my arms and neck started to get itchy too. At first I thought it was bed bugs because it gets worse at night, but I've washed my sheets and checked my bed and room. I've also slept on the couch or another bed. But I still itch day and night. I shower before I go sleep and lotion my body because I thought it might have been dry skin. Lotion helps temporarily. There was never any rash or bumps. Only turns red when scratching. I just noticed small bumps, maybe a little smaller than a pea, on my inner thigh, they don't hurt or itch though. And they don't look like pimples Either. I haven't had sex since Jan of 2015. Even then I used protection. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Itching
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. As per details, it seems th at you are suffering from a condition called Dermographism. It is a kind of urticaria characterised by red colored itchy eruptions over body on the areas scratched or rubbed against. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical calamine lotion for symptomatic relief. Also combination of levocetrizine and montelukast is helpful. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy