I have been recently diagnosed with a 3*4 size vaginal

Patient : I have been recently diagnosed with a 3*4 size vaginal cyst in my lower right of vagina, doc has advised me the surgery what should I do?/
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description the cyst you mentioned could be bartholin cyst at the opening of vagina or gartner's cyst inside the vagina. As 3×4 cms cyst can lead to complications like formation of abscess in case of secondary infection, difficult intercourse etc. So, better to follow your doctor's advice. Usually surgery for this type of cyst will be a minor procedure with speedy recovery. Take care