I have been recently feeling disinterested in doing stuff that

Q: I have been recently feeling disinterested in doing stuff that I used to enjoy. I have been eating really badly recently as I've just not been bothered. Some mornings I have woken up and automatically thought 'nope I'm not going to college today' and I'm never usually like that. I want to turn my phone of and just spend quiet time with my partner for a few days because I want away from people. I dread working at the weekend and it puts a real downer on me. I just feel like something has changed. It worries me.