Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have been sexually active with only one partner in

I have been sexually active with only one partner in

Patient: I have been sexually active with only one partner in my life and last Friday we had intercourse. A few days later I noticed that my vagina was quite sore and I just thought it was a small tear. Yesterday when I examined again because it was still really sore I noticed there was a scab looking area on the inside of my left labia and the area where the small tear was is still there and has a white scab look to it too. there are also two spots now that have turned into sores on the outer side of the labia. I am planning on going to the doctor asap because I am really freaking out about this. I have never had an std and don’t want one as to why I don’t hook up with other people.

Doctor: