I have been so moody for the past couple of

Q: I have been so moody for the past couple of days and I don't know why. I can not stand for no one to say anything to me. I also get mad at the least little thing that happens. I have not been depressed about anything so I don't know why I could be feeling like this could someone please help me to figure out why I am feeling this way?

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

This seems to be a psychiatric issue. A psychiatric issue is one that needs a in depth mental status exam to be done to reach the diagnosis.

Please see a Doctor to get a diagnosis done to help you. The treatment after reaching a diagnosis will be first by trying counselling and behaviour therapy.

Later, the treatment will be by medication if these 2 do not work. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hope this helps you.