Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been so moody lately and I have been

I have been so moody lately and I have been

Patient: I have been so moody lately and I have been depressed about anything, so I don’t know why I have been so moody could someone tell me what does this mean?

Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Feeling down may or may not mean that you actually have depression. I think that you sho uld confirm the diagnosis by seeing a Doctor and then the Doctor will do a mental status examination to help you to diagnose depression. There are several signs that help a person to diagnose depression.When some of the signs of depression are discovered, then the Doctor will decide to start you on the medication or behaviour therapy that you will need to help you recover. Wishing you a speedy recovery.Hope this helps you.