Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have been spotting for almost a week now before

I have been spotting for almost a week now before

Patient: I have been spotting for almost a week now before my period. I went to the OBGYN, had a negative pregnancy test but it might be too soon to test. She said I was bleeding inside my vagina and it might be my period but today there is barely any blood on my pad but when I put my fingers in my vagina my cervix is lower and it feels kind of open? But theres way more blood than a few days ago when I did the same thing. A few days ago there was barely any blood and my cervix was higher. Could I be pregnant? Is this my period? Or could it be something worse?

Symptoms: Bleeding inside, negative pregnancy tests, fatigue, mild cramps, spotting irregulary, anticipating period in a couple of days

Doctor: