I have been suffering from mild nausea for about two months, Do you have any idea what this could be?

Patient

Q: I have been suffering from mild nausea for about two months, constantly feeling tired and not hungry or thirsty at all. Do you have any idea what could be going on?

Doctor

Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The symptoms that you are having could be gastritis. Gatsritis causes excess acidity and can lead to nausea and feeling of tiredness and not feeling hungry or thirsty. You may take a 3-4 weeks course of ranitidine 150mg which will keep acidity at bay.
Also it would be wise to get a liver function test done. A deranged liver function can lead to similar symptoms.
Do meet your doctor and get yourself investigated and also get the medicines prescribed.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.