I have been taking isotroin 20 for 1

Patient : I have been taking isotroin 20 for 1 year so I get clear skin but then I stopped it and started taking isotroin 10 after using isotroin 10 I get pimple should I continue is to in 10 or20 to get cure
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, Isotretenoin 20 can be used for next one week and then you may revert back to isotretenoin 10 again. Ideally speaking isotetenoin should not be used for so long as it has teratogenic potential, in case you tend to plan pregnancy in future. So it is suggested that you should avoid using it for long term and restrict the usage to short term only. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards