I have been throwing up bile every morning and only

Q: I have been throwing up bile every morning and only in the morning for the past 5 days except this morning I was sick and it was a clear fluid that burns my throat when it comes up. I then feel really sick all through the day. In the morning I can't eat or drink anything without it coming straight back up until later in the day then ii can manage small amounts. What is wrong with me? I'm really worried.

Symptoms:  Vomiting bile, clear fluid that burns my throat Only in the morning. Can't consume food or drinks in the morning