I have been throwing up for a few days and

Patient : I have been throwing up for a few days and had a spell of diahreah. Although, today I started having joint pain and stiffness in my neck, some numbness in my feet, stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and back. Jolting pain in my arms and legs which feel like I'm being stabbed.Also, my eyelids have gradually beame heavier and I tend to sleep more and I wonr eat much anymore. I am very worried what should I do?
Symptoms:  Dizziness, nausea, neck pain/stiffness, pain in my arms and legs, numbness, stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and back, jolting pains in my arms.