I have been trying to conceive but not successful

Q: I have been trying to conceive and it hasn't Bern successful is there anything I came try to be successful

If you have been trying to conceive, then the first thing you should know is about your fertile days which starts 3 days prior to and 10 days after your ovulation day. Now ovulation can be easily tracked by using ovulation kits from 4 days prior to the expected date of ovulation, say from day 10 of cycle. If the test comes positive, then in next 36 hrs you should be ovulating. That is the time when you can plan a timed intercourse with your partner and the more the frequency the better it would be.
If then you happen to miss your periods, it's a good sign and you may be pregnant. You may check with another pregnancy test after 7 days of missed periods.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.