I have been trying to get a child for over 3 years. Please help me.

Patient : I'm try to get pregnant for over 3 years now and haven't see any thing my husband want a child what's wrong doctor
Symptoms:  Pregnacy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If a couple not able to conceive after one year with the regul ar unprotected intercourse history, that can be considered as primary infertility. The possible causes of infertility are gonadal hormonal imbalance which can cause irregular menstrual cycles, anovulation etc, fallopian tubal block, uterine causes like endometrial abnormalities, fibroids, adhesions etc, thyroid hormonal or prolactin level abnormalities giving rise to irregular periods etc. Male factors can also lead to infertility like abnormal seminal parameters like low sperm count, decreased motility etc, genital abnormalities like varicocele, ejaculatory duct obstruction etc. By examination and by investigations like ultrasound, hysterosalpingography, gonadal hormonal analysis, thyroid profile, prolactin levels estimation for female partner and by physical examination and semen analysis for male partner the possible cause of the problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly. So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.