I have been trying to get pregnant for the past

Patient

Q: I have been trying to get pregnant for the past few months but i still end up getting my period around the end of each month. I'm 19 and I don't have any illnesses. I'm not sure whats wrong with me.

Doctor

Difficulty in conception at such a young age of 19 could be due to undiagnosed conditions like polycystic ovaries, hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders, anemia, and stress.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood, urine, sugar and hormone tests include thyroid hormones to rule out the cause. An ultrasound, pap smear and a hystero- laparoscopy may be needed for an evaluation. Your partner must also be examined for infertility and treated accordingly.

Hope this helped.