I have been unwell for 5 months Symptoms Heart

Patient : I have been unwell for 5 months .. Symptoms.. Heart racing or pounding, ( I can feel it in my ears), weight loss, extremely cold hands/feet, sweating, weakness, I can't sleep well at night I had thyroid tests : TSH 2.6 (normal) But my T3 free is 4.3 (range is 4.0-7.8) T4 is 17 (range is 11-22) Could a lower T3 free be causing my symptoms? It is at the lower end of the range... Could it be low for ME?
Symptoms:  I have been unwell for 5 months ..
Symptoms.. Heart racing or pounding, ( I can feel it in my ears), weight loss, extremely cold hands/feet, sweating, weakness, I can't sleep well at night

I had thyroid tests : TSH 2.6 (normal)
But my T3 free is 4.3 (range is 4.0-7.8)
T4 is 17 (range is 11-22)

Could a lower T3 free be causing my symptoms? It is at the lower end of the range... Could it be low for ME?