Patient :I have been using a humidifier for a few days and noticed headaches, dizziness and fatigue. I then noticed it was from my humidifier that has been covered in mold. I threw it away, and i began to have panic attacks and the thought that i was breathing in this mold. My headaches dont last long but i still feel a bit fatigued. Will this go away ? Will i be okay?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.