Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have been very fatigue for 4 days, nausea

I have been very fatigue for 4 days, nausea

Patient: I have been very fatigue for 4 days, nausea and RUQ pain for 2 days. Pain and nausea is worse when I eat

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from any of the following:1.Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).2. Acute Acidity3. Gall Bladder Stones.I would advise following in such scenario:1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.2. To take soft, bland diet.3. To take anti flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene.I would also advise following investigations.1. Upper GI endoscopy2. Ultrasound Abdomen.You would require evaluation for Malabsorption syndrome like Celiac disease if you have persisting acidity, loose stools, weight loss.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy