I have being eating alot of cheese lately, I

Patient

Q: I have being eating alot of cheese lately, I have had cramps in my lower stomach, and been loose going to the toilet alot

Doctor

It looks like you have developed an allergy to consumption of cheese. It is recommended that you avoid the consumption of cheese and other dairy products like condensed milk, butter, ghee and cottage cheese for some time till you get to now what exactly you are allergic to.
Lactose intolerance is also common among people who are allergic to cheese. Milk and milk products to be avoided. Drink plenty of water as of now and consult a physician for an examination and specific medications to control your symptoms.

Hope this helped.