I have bitter taste in my mouth, I am coughing

Patient : I have bitter taste in my mouth, I am coughing and my nose is a bit stuffy. What am I experiencing?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. It seems that you have a throat infection. Here are a few things you can do to help you : Drink lots of water Have lots of fruits and vegetables Sleep well Steam inhalation Take expectorant cough syrup like Ascoril Warm salt water gargling If this does not help you after 3 days, you may need antibiotics. See a Doctor to get them. Wishing you a speedy recovery.