I have black spots around my vagina, one is

Patient: I have black spots around my vagina , one is super small & one is medium . it’s towards the ending of my vagina toward my arse. is this normal? please help.I don’t really know how to describe it , I tried my best. I’m 15 years old .

Symptoms: Vaginal sightings, darking spots .
One medium one small.

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood your concerns, read your Medications.The black spots around the vagina may be just birthmarks or moles as we say.You have to worry only if:They have appeared as new.Increasing in size.New symptoms like itching or change in color.I would advise you to see a Gynecologist / Dermatologist just in case to confirm what it is and to undergo investigations to p[rove its nature…I hope this answer helps you.

View all posts