I have black spots around my vagina, one is

Patient : I have black spots around my vagina , one is super small & one is medium . it's towards the ending of my vagina toward my arse. is this normal? please help. I don't really know how to describe it , I tried my best. I'm 15 years old .
Symptoms:  Vaginal sightings, darking spots .
One medium one small.
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your concerns, read your Medications. The black spots around the vagina may be just birthmarks or moles as we say. You have to worry only if: They have appeared as new. Increasing in size. New symptoms like itching or change in color. I would advise you to see a Gynecologist / Dermatologist just in case to confirm what it is and to undergo investigations to p[rove its nature... I hope this answer helps you.