I have broken out in what appears to be hives

Patient

Q: I have broken out in what appears to be hives all over my body . Some of the bumps are small and clustered ( like poison ivy ) but many are larger and appear to be likes mosquito bites . It started on my legs but has moved to other parts of my body ? Does it sound like hives or an allergic reaction to something ?
I am currently taking methotrexate and prednisone for an unrelated issue . Is this a possible reaction to either of those medicines ? Thank you so much for your time and consideration !

Doctor