I have bronchitis and possibly laryngitis

Q: I have bronchitis and possibly laryngitis. Today I tried eating food and it didn't go down with ease. I ate very little and slow. I eventually stopping and starting coughing and burping with a weird wheezing noise. After coughing and spitting up mucus I started to burp every time I fully inhale/open my lungs.

It looks like along with the bronchitis and laryngitis, you also have developed acute gastritis. These could be a spectrum of disorders like gastroesophageal reflux disease which is commonly seen among the people who have mental and physical stress. Any infection of the throat can also cause this along with acidity. Kindly see a doctor for a course of antibiotics and also antacids to relieve you of your symptoms. Meanwhile, avoid fatty food, oily and spicy items, cut down on junk food and include a lot of fruits and fresh green vegetables in your diet. Avoid stress, smoking and alcohol. Make sure you sleep for at least 8 hours a day.

Hope this helped.