I have bumps on my inner thighs that look like

Patient : I have bumps on my inner thighs that look like misquote bites, but they are not misquote bites. The bumps have spread to other parts of my legs and now to other parts of my body. They itch and some are starting to get a white head.
I have bumps on my inner th...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com. I understand your concern. I have reviewed the image a nd it looks like an allergic reaction, more specifically urticaria. I could see a single whitehead which could be due to a bacterial infection. I recommend that you take Tablet Claritin (loratidine) 10 mg at bedtime, for 3 days under the care of your physician. You can also apply Calamine lotion on the rash. In the areas which you have whiteheads, you can apply Mupirocin ointment for which you will need a prescription. Hope this was helpful. Feel free to discuss further Regards.