I have bumps on the back of my throat

Patient : I have bumps on the back of my throat and two lumps on each side. It hurts to even swallow water what could this be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. This may mean tonsillitis which is an acute inflammation of the tonsillar tissue and can lead to pain while swallowing, fever, chills and even infection. The other causes could be swollen lymph nodes due to infection. Kindly consult an ENT specialist for an examination and investigations. You may need a course of antibiotics and give rest to your voice. Meanwhile, avoid cold food items and prefer warm water. Warm saline or betadine gargles 3 to 4 times a day may actually help. Anti-inflammatory medications can also be tried. Hope this helped. Regards