I have bumps that scab on my penis, but all my STD tests came back negative?

Patient

Q: On March 1st, I went to the doctor because of some sores I have had on my penis. Before I had sores showing, my penis was severely itchy. I went and got tested for everything. They even swabbed the open sore I had on the lower part of the tip. I got a call yesterday saying I dont have any STD. Could the tests be wrong? One sore already popped and healed, but now I have on next to it, on the tip of my penis, plus 3 on the shaft, two on top next to each other and one on the bottom, one has looked like it scabbed over, the same with the 2 on the top of my shaft. I also have 2 on my scrotom, but they look like ingrown hairs. What could it be? Help?

Doctor